Digital Printed Umbrellas and Dye Sublimation.
This is a method of printing umbrellas digitally and allows for panel printing using vibrant colours and patterns.
As technology has moved on this method of printing has been made more accessible and is available on shorter production runs that previously we would not have been able to manufacture.
The new digital print technology allows us to create breathtaking promotional umbrellas that were just not possible a few years ago. We are still learning new visual effects and ways to combine old and new technologies to create ever more visually stunning umbrellas for our clients.
Sublimation or heat transfer printing is the application of sublimation inks onto a surface using a heat press to provide the required combination of heat, time and pressure. This combination causes the inks to be converted from a solid to a gaseous state enabling them to penetrate the material so that a permanent, full colour image is formed. The colour penetrates the surface of the item so that the result is colourful, long lasting and resistant to scratching unlike some other printing methods that merely print onto the surface of the item.
- Pantone matched fabric and logo colours from production runs of just 50 umbrellas
- Dramatic full panel designs can be achieved, using shading and graduation.
- No limits to the number of colours that can be printed
- No deterioration of printing after prolonged use, colours stay vibrant.
- Digital process for photographic and tonal images. Full photographic prints can be achieved. Both in colour and black and white.